Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Continue

Final exam were really something that making me stress especially add math.I didn't study hard at all so I can't do even half of the paper(paper 2) I guess.-,- but still never insaf and keep tweeting instead of studying for other subjects.hehehehe.well final will end on 31st october.gosh so lambattttttt.I still got more than 10 paper to be answers and i didn't start study yet hehehe.

Well the main reason I post new entry actually want to tell that I'm going to continue (or start again) learning korean!!!I used to learnig korean end of last year but stop this year because I'm so lazy -,-
I read again hangukdrama's blog(self studying korean journey) and got really excited to learn korean again.lol.

I always find speaking korean is sooooo best hahaha dont ask me why.I would love to speak korean dengan lancar cehhhh hahahaha

Okey let's just hope this is not angan angan taik ayam.hahaha bye

No comments:

Post a Comment